Indian economy is booming so as the stock markets. Yet, large market opportunities are waiting to be exploited. It is now observed that the traffic growth among Metro towns is reaching a maturity state. There is a huge untapped market in the regional aviation, charters and cargo market which has yet to be exploited. The market consists of Regional Airlines and Charter Airlines based in various cities meeting the requirements of neighbouring cities with traffic affinity.
New initiatives taken by Govt. of India, resurgence of Indian Economy and Entry of Low Cost Carriers have revolutionized Indian skies in recent times.
TAP THE OPPORTUNITY
This unique concept from Starair requires you to invest only Rs. 5 – 7 Crore. You own and operate an aircraft in your region as partner of Starair Nationwide Network. As an Alliance Partner, you avail of the Network’s standby aircraft, so you don’t have to maintain one. By virtue of this novel concept in aviation coupled with decades of airlines experience at Starair, you save practically on everything Insurance, Financing, Maintenance, Inventories, etc. This First-of-its-Kind network blends a localized approach with the Economies of the Scale of a Large Airlines. Each Alliance Partneralso reaps benefits from the Network’s Centralized Marketing and Publicity.
CITIES OPEN FOR FRANCHISE Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Silchar, Shillong, Agartala, Ranchi, Patna, Jammu, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Kullu, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Varanasi, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Panjim, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Raipur, Hyderabad, Vizag, Coimbatore, Mangalore, Kochi, Guwahati, Dibrugarh and Surat.
OUR REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT
1. STARAIR CONSULTING proposes to introduce a revolutionary novel concept in Indian Aviation.
2. Starair Consulting invites 25-30 entrepreneurs from various important cities in India to start Airlines of their own by owing one or more smaller aircraft.
3. These aircraft owners will register their own Airlines but operate on a
joint brand name
1. Own an aircraft and operate in the region as part of a National Network
2. Association with Nationwide Reservation Network.
3. Centralized Marketing and Publicity.
4. Centralized Maintenance and Inventory Control
5. Lower overheads.
6. Higher passenger loads